A new order cycle is upon us and so are some changes to the catalog. We are in the process of converting all items to their actual case size. This process will be complete by Friday, November 15th. To find others who want to split up orders with you, please join our Facebook group, "Real Food Buying Club Order Splits". Kelly will be there to facilitate and introduce you to others.
You can buy in large bulk quantities, and I will post the smallest size available. If you desire larger case/bag sizes, let me know and I'll look into it! If you want smaller portions and want to find others to split the case with you, here are the steps:
- Join the "Real Food Buying Club Order Splits" Facebook Group.
- Browse through the listings or initiate your own post to find others who want to split something you see. The post should read something like "40# Case Honeycrisp Apples, $xx.00/case and state how much you want for yourself.
- Others can/will reply to that post with quantities they want.
- Sometimes amounts are left over, so the group decides how that will be distributed.
- The group also decides who will front the order and how reimbursement will take place (PayPal, cash, check, etc).
- When the order is placed, leave a Note For Seller (link on page) itemizing the distribution/split amounts and recipient names.
- RFBC can split the order on your behalf. You are also welcome to do so independently. We have containers available, if needed, to make the job easier.
We are also membership based and request that you sign up as a member by the time you pick-up your order. The link (above) will take you there, but do feel free to shop first before committing to membership
The holidays are approaching, which means many folks have seasonal foods on their mind. We have just about everything you need! Pecans, pumpkin puree, sweeteners, pastry flour, and produce.
At this time we do not have a required minimum order. However, we have found that orders averaging $50 dramatically increase the likelihood of produce & bulk orders being met.
With Much Gratitude~
Kelly Schneyer, owner